I have a ton of awesome stuff from the world of the web to share with you all but I’m really far behind on posts because I’m trying super hard to make some headway on my re-branding. After a frustrating week (again) I’ve mocked up something that attempts to be classy while still implying craft and came up with this peeling paper logo. The peels themselves are crappy and will need to be worked on more. They don’t translate well to smaller images and the secondary shadow is missing on the E. It’s late and I got lazy. The font and colors are also not correct but hey, at least I’ve got a proof of concept going. Thank you ImgSpark!
Also, during lunch today I posted a few of the DIY projects from our wedding last summer. I’m especially fond of our invites and will probably include them in my online portfolio if I EVER finish this logo. There’s still a bunch of stuff missing, like my hair decoration, our reply cards, save-the-dates and tote bags, but I don’t really have time to scan/shoot that stuff right now. Anyway, here’s the Flickr set if you’re interested.
[…] the effect, I decided to use some peeling edges like I saw in the paper company logo. See Friday’s post for my latest proof of concept for […]